Patient Info – Thank you for choosing Lakeland Dental. Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available. An important part of the mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our patients as possible by offering several payment options.
For patients with dental insurance, we are happy to work with your carrier to maximize your benefit and directly bill them for reimbursement for your treatment. If your insurance company requires a predetermination of insurance benefits, we are happy to submit one on your behalf. However, please note that predeterminations are not a guarantee of payment.
- We will file your insurance claim at no charge and will make our best effort to assure you receive maximum benefits
- We do not offer a courtesy discount to patients who have dental insurance and wish to pay for a covered service with cash or check
Lakeland Dental Savings Plan
- If you don’t have insurance, ask us about our in-house dental savings plan today.
Cash or Check
- We offer a 5% courtesy discount to patients who pay for their treatment with cash or check the day of care
Credit or Debit Cards
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card
- We do not offer a courtesy discount to patients who pay for their treatment with credit cards or debit cards
CareCredit Healthcare Credit Card
- Convenient monthly payment options
- No annual fees or pre-payment penalties
- We do not offer a courtesy discount to patients who pay for their treatment with CareCredit
The care you want. With financing options made easier.
CareCredit is here to help you get the care you’re ready for. CareCredit gives you flexibility and convenience when managing your family’s out-of-pocket healthcare expenses. CareCredit picks up where insurance leaves off.
It’s easy to apply for CareCredit and you’ll receive an answer almost immediately. Ask for an application; after you’ve filled it out and signed it, you’ll get a fast credit decision, usually within minutes. You can also apply online at www.carecredit.com. If you’re approved, you can begin treatment even before you get your card. That’s the whole idea — to help you get the care you want, without delaying.
Terms & Conditions:
No interest if paid in full within 12 months. Available on qualifying purchases of $200 or more made with your CareCredit healthcare card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. Minimum monthly payments required and may not pay off purchase before end of promotional period.